Filing for Bankruptcy: Things to Consider Before Declaring Yourself Bankrupt

Filing for Bankruptcy: Things to Consider Before Declaring Yourself Bankrupt   Declaring bankruptcy can have a significant impact on all aspects of your life. If you file for bankruptcy at the right time and in the right way, it can help you in getting your finances back in order. However, bankruptcy filed too soon or [...]

2019-09-30T17:34:08-08:00September 30th, 2019|

Factors That May Increase the DUI Sentence

While the penalties for drunk driving are already rigid, certain circumstances can further increase your DUI sentence. Any factual or legal factor that increases the threat to public safety because of a drunk driver can lead to a stiffer penalty and punishment, including license suspension for a longer time, mandatory jail time, and higher fines. [...]

2019-09-06T13:45:42-08:00September 6th, 2019|

What You Didn’t Know About Bankruptcy

According to the United States Court, annual bankruptcies in America totaled 772,646 this past March. For consumers deeply in debt, it makes sense to consider bankruptcy. The trouble is that filing is confusing and complicated for the average consumer. Here are three aspects you probably haven’t thought about, but should consider before filing. Bankruptcy doesn’t [...]

2019-07-22T10:58:31-08:00July 22nd, 2019|

5 Tips to Help Choose the Best Criminal Defense Attorney

Choosing the right attorney to represent you after being charged with a criminal offense is no easy feat. There are plenty of attorneys competing for your business, but who is truly willing to go the distance and get the best results? Here are five ways to tell that a criminal defense attorney is right for [...]

2019-06-10T10:15:04-08:00June 10th, 2019|

4 Reasons You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney

4 Reasons You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney Have you considered representing yourself in court? You may think your criminal charge will be relatively easy to beat, but there are sure to be obstacles and procedural details you never anticipated. Here are four things a criminal defense attorney can do for you.   1. Influence [...]

2019-06-10T09:03:57-08:00May 27th, 2019|

Top 5 Signs You Need an Attorney for Child Custody

Top 5 Signs You Need an Attorney for Child Custody While some well-meaning people might tell you that you don’t need an attorney for child custody if you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse are agreeable, the truth is that most people will fight tooth and nail for custody. There are five signs to help you determine [...]

2019-05-11T00:19:16-08:00May 11th, 2019|

Should You Hire an Attorney for a DUI?

When arrested for a DUI or DWI, you might feel so ashamed that you agree to anything the DA presents in hopes of getting the ordeal over with quickly but think twice before deciding on anything. While cases can vary tremendously, in general, the following guidelines can help you determine if you should hire a [...]

2019-04-23T18:52:58-08:00April 23rd, 2019|

5 Factors That Can Affect a Child Custody Battle

Divorce can be emotionally overwhelming and stressful for both partners, especially when a child custody battle is involved. A concrete decision must be made regarding who will be the primary care taker and how much visitation each parent should have. The answers to these questions can be affected by five factors that a judge may [...]

2018-12-10T14:56:13-08:00December 10th, 2018|

Two Reasons why you Need a Divorce Attorney

Divorce can be a hard thing for anybody to go through. Some might be tempted to file for a divorce on their own to get things over with quickly. But that rarely works out. Just court documents are not enough and neither are the books or websites that you’re getting information from. There are some [...]

2018-11-27T18:33:47-08:00November 27th, 2018|